No matter how good you are @ playing the game there someone who would defeat when you least xpect it (@ a point of slack)
Download Episodes below Continue reading
Stop talking about where you went to college.
Always carry cash. Keep some in your front pocket.
Rebel from business casual. Burn your khakis and wear a suit or jeans.
It’s okay to trade the possibility of your 80s and 90s for more guaranteed fun in your 20s and 30s.
The best public restrooms are in hotels: The St. Regis in New York, Claridge’s in London, The Fullerton in
Singapore, to name a few.
Never stay out after midnight three nights in a row …
unless something really good comes up on the third night.
You will regret your tattoos.
Never date an ex of your friend.
Join Twitter; become your own curator of information.
If riding the bus doesn’t incentivize you to improve your
station in life, nothing will.
Time is too short to do your own laundry.
When the bartender asks, you should already know what you want to drink.
If you perspire, wear a damn undershirt.
You don’t have to like baseball, but you should
understand the concept of what a pitcher’s ERA means.
Approach life similarly.
When people don’t invite you to a party, you really
shouldn’t go. And sometimes even when you are invited, you shouldn’t go.
People are tired of you being the funny, drunk guy.
When in doubt, always kiss the girl.
Tip more than you should.
You probably use your cell phone too often and at the
Buy expensive sunglasses. Superficial? Yes, but so are the women judging you. And it tells these women Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ appreciate nice things and are responsible enough not to lose them.
If you want a nice umbrella, bring a sh*tty one to church.
Do 50 push-ups, sit-ups, and dips before you shower each morning.
Eat brunch with friends at least every other weekend.
Leave Rusty and Junior at home.
Be a regular at more than one bar.
Act like you’ve been there before. It doesn’t matter if it’s in the end zone at the Super Bowl or on a private plane.
A glass of wine or two with lunch will not ruin your day.
It’s better if old men cut your hair. Ask for Sammy at the Mandarin Oriental Barbershop in Hong Kong.
He can share his experiences of the Japanese occupation, or just give you a copy of Playboy.
Learn how to fly-fish.
No selfies. Aspire to experience photo-worthy moments in the company of a beautiful woman.
Own a handcrafted shotgun. It’s a beautiful thing.
There’s always another level. Just be content knowing
that you are still better off than most who have ever lived.
You can get away with a lot more if you’re the one
buying the drinks.
Ask for a salad instead of fries.
Don’t split a check.
Pretty women who are unaccompanied want you to talk to them.
Cobblers will save your shoes. So will shoe trees.
When a bartender buys you a round, tip double.
The cliché is that having money is about not wasting
time. But in reality, money is about facilitating
Find a Times New Roman in the streets and a Wingdings in the sheets. She exists.
Piercings are liabilities in fights.
Do not use an electric razor.
Desserts are for women. Order one and pretend you don’t mind that she’s eating yours.
Buy a tuxedo before you are thirty. Stay that size.
One girlfriend at a time is probably enough.
Your ties should be rolled and placed in a sectioned tie drawer.
Throw parties. But have someone else clean up the next day.
You may only request one song from the DJ.
Measure yourself only against your previous self.
Take more pictures. With a camera.
Place-dropping is worse than name-dropping.
When you admire the work of artists or writers, tell them.
And spend money to acquire their work.
Your clothes do not match. They go together.
Yes, of course you have to buy her dinner.
Staying angry is a waste of energy.
Revenge can be a good way of getting over anger.
If she expects the person you are 20% of the time, 100% of the time, then she doesn’t want you.
Always bring a bottle of something to the party.
Avoid that “last” whiskey. You’ve probably had enough.
Don’t use the word “closure” or ever expect it in real life.
There may still be a mortally wounded Russian mobster roaming the woods of south Jersey, but we’ll never know.
If you are wittier than you are handsome, avoid loud
Drink outdoors. And during the day. And sometimes by yourself.
Date women outside your social set. You’ll be surprised.
If it’s got velvet ropes and lines, walk away unless Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ know someone.
You cannot have a love affair with whiskey because
whiskey will never love you back.
Feigning unpretentiousness is worse than being
pretentious. Cut it out with the vintage Polo and that ’83 Wagoneer in Nantucket.
The New Yorker is not high-brow. Neither is The
If you believe in evolution, you should know something about how it works.
No-one cares if you are offended, so stop it.
Never take an ex back. She tried to do better and is
settling with you.
Eating out alone can be magnificent. Find a place where you can sit at the bar.
Read more. It allows you to borrow someone else’s brain, and will make you more interesting at a dinner party –provided that you don’t initiate conversation with, “So, who are you reading …”
Ignore the boos. They usually come from the cheap seats.
Hookers aren’t cool, and remember, the free ones are a lot more expensive.
Don’t ever say, “it is what it is.”
Start a wine collection for your kids when they are born.
Add a few cases every year without telling them. It’ll
make a phenomenal gift in twenty years. Don’t gamble if losing $100 is going to piss you off.
Remember, “rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.”
We nigerians feel that kissing is not a good thing for our teenage but its not true, over the years I have made researches which led me to know that kissing has its own benefits which can also help our teenager
1. Kissing boosts immunity. A recent study reported in the journal Medical Hypotheses says kissing may increase a woman’s immunity from Cytomegalovirus. Cytomegalovirus, contracted through mouth to mouth contact, can cause infant blindness and other birth defects if the mother is a carrier during pregnancy. Otherwise, the bug is relatively harmless in adults. Kissing has long been thought to be a way to passalong bugs and thus strengthen the body’s defences
2. Kissing helps you pick the best mate. Anthropologist Helen Fisher describes kissing as a “mate assessment tool.” Much of the cortex is devoted to picking up sensations from around the lips, cheeks, tongue and nose. Out of 12 cranial nerves, five of them are picking up the data from around the mouth. It is built to pick up the most sensitive feelings—the most intricate tastes and smells and touch and temperature. And when you’re kissing somebody, you can really hear them and see them and feel them. So kissing is not just kissing. It is a profound advertisement of who you are, what you want and what you can give. Other researchers note that kissing is biology’s way of determining who in nature you are most genetically compatible with. “At the moment of the kiss, there are hard- wired mechanisms that assess health, reproductive status and genetic compatibility,” says Gordon G. Gallup Jr., a professor of evolutionary psychology at the State University of New York at Albany who studies reproductive competition and the biology of interpersonal attraction. “Therefore, what happens during that first kiss can be a make-or-break proposition.”
3. Kissing burns calories! Depending on different reports, anywhere from 2 to 6 calories a minute. Not quite a jog on the treadmill, but an hours worth of smooching may burn off half a handful of M&Ms or half a glass of wine. Hey, it’s something. Being On Top
4. Kissing keeps facial muscles strong. Sure tight abs or cellulite-free thighs may be first on the Tone Up list, but don’t underestimate the workout your mouth gets during a makeout session. Researchers say you use 30 muscles while kissing and the smooching helps keep your cheeks tight. Nice. We’ll take what we can get.
5. Kissing naturally relaxes you. Scientific reports say kissing increases the levels of oxytocin, the body’s natural calming chemical and also increased endorphins, the body’s feel-good chemicals. Swapping spit is also noted to increase dopamine, which aids in feelings of romantic attachment
Your hangover is the ghost of every dance move you murdered last night
I always thought it was you, you always thought it was me
We always thought we were it, seemed like a real perfect fit
Those Brooklyn Nights set us free
I didn’t brush my hair, and my eyelashes are falling
But it doens’t matter as long as I’m with you tonight in Brooklyn, in Brooklyn!
I was so young when I died, and now Joanne walks inside
My lips are red, baby I’m set.
Even though you’re not alive, you still live inside
I need you more than you could ever want me
Speed through the streets, our midnight rush
Paris lights, New York vibes and hushed lullabies
Uh, yo, right, right, uh
Same shit every day, [?]
Lord please forgive me for all my sins
Yeah, wake up to the same shit everyday
Washing my sins off in hell’s water
Feel like the Bible told me lies as I pray to ‘em
Kneel down, put my faith in ‘em, will you answer me?
But if God won’t help me this gun will, I swear I’m gon’ find my way Continue reading
Haterz. Damn, I can’t stand me a ma’fucking hater
Damn shame, damn I got some haterz Continue reading
Flashin lights, flashin lights (surfboard)
Flashin lights, flashin lights (surfboard)
Flashin lights, flashin lights (surfboard)
Cameras all in my grill, cameras all in my grill
That’s that wave Continue reading
Oh tumblin’ leaf
You fly so high
Let’s go chasin’
Butterflies Continue reading
Hot kiss on a Saturday night
One wish under neon light
So good that it’s out of control
One look and we’re ready to go
Eady to go, ready to go
One look and I’m ready to go
Ready to go, ready to go (go, go) Continue reading